Witt's End Salon was opened in 1971 by Patricia Witt. Our first location was on Main Street at 1104 4th street. The business grew and we needed more room so in 1984 we moved to the River City Mall on 10th Avenue. In 1987 Pat's daughter Traci graduated from beauty school & joined her mom in the business. Pat was the owner/operator of the business for 20 years until in January of 1991 Pat passed away and left the business to her daughter Traci..
In March of 2000, Traci and her husband Nick bought the building at 1215 4th street in Fulton, IL. She and her family and friends spent 2 months remodeling Witt's End for the grand re-opening in May of 2000. With over 40 years of service behind them, Witt's End Styling Salon has become a staple of excellence in the Riverbend area.